Governance and Work Processes Group
The role of the Governance and Work Processes Work Group (GWG) of the Evidence-based Toxicology Collaboration (EBTC), that was established in late 2013, was to identify, recommend, and implement appropriate administrative structures and procedures to facilitate and streamline the activities of the EBTC. This entailed preparation of bylaws, as well as establishing procedures for electing organizational leaders, governing Board, Scientific Advisory body, filling vacancies in staff, arriving at group decisions, and similar activities.
GWG has achieved it’s objectives of establishing the processes for election of the Board of Trustees, election of Board officers and Scientific Advisory Council.
The members of the GWG included:
- John “Jack” Fowle, Ph.D., (ScienceToInform, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (retired))
- James Freeman, Ph.D. (ExxonMobil, Distinguished Toxicology Associate)
- Francis Kruszewski, Ph.D., D.A.B.T. (American Cleaning Institute, Director, Human Health and Safety)
- Sebastian Hoffmann, Ph.D. (EBTC, EU Liaison, Staff)
- Martin Stephens, Ph.D. (EBTC, Founding Director, Staff)